Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Granny's Jell-O surprise
- Preparation and cooking time
- You can make a day early and will last in fridge for 3 days
- Makes 8-10 Jell-O bowls
The children and grandchildren will love it
- 1 lg box of cherry Jell-O
- 1 lg container of cool whip
- 1 lg container of cottage cheese lg curd
- 1can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 jar of Marciano cherries
- 2-3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1-2 cups of chopped pecans or walnuts
- STEP 1In lg bowl add the cottage cheese and Jell-O mix well. Drain and add the crushed pineapple mix well. Add the cool whip mix well. Cut the cherries in half and add to mixture and mix well. Add marshmallows and mix well. Add the nuts of choice and mix well. Refrigerate for 30 min or more.