Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This ramen takes no time at all to make, is cheap as chips and utterly delicious.
- 150g ramen noodles, fresh or dried
- 1tbs miso paste
- 2 cups water
- 1tsp crushed garlic
- 3tbs soy sauce
- 1tbs yuzu juice
- 1 egg
- A handful of dried Asian mushrooms
- 1 sheet nori seaweed
- 1 fresh or frozen dumplings
- 1tbs kim chi
- STEP 1Add the water, mushrooms, miso paste, soy sauce and garlic to a medium sized pot and bring to the boil. Turn the stove down to a medium heat and carefully add the egg, removing it after five minutes. Peel and set aside. Add the dumplings and cook for ten minutes if frozen or five minutes if fresh.
- STEP 2To serve, arrange the noodles, mushrooms and dumplings in a large bowl. Slice the egg in half and place on top of noodles. Pour over the broth before adding the kim chi and torn pieces of seaweed.