- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Chickpea burgers, quick and easy, cupboard use up recipe
- Chickpeas (drained)
- Sweetcorn from tin (or peas/similar)
- Herbs/Spices (to taste)
- Lemon Juice
- Flour to bind (any kind, chickpea best)
- STEP 1Empty Chickpeas and sweetcorn/peas into bowl, mash using potato masher.
- STEP 2Add desired herbs/spices and some lemon juice to taste.
- STEP 3Add a sprinkle of flour, enough to bind the paste together and make into patties
- STEP 4Grill burgers until cooked.