- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
- 3 cooking apples chopped
- 150g frozen blackberries
- 2 tps cinnamon
- 50g oats
- 50g seeds and nuts of your choice
- 50g bread crumbs
- STEP 1Chop up the apples using lemon juice if necessary. Add the blackberries. Use 1 tps of cinnamon and mix.
- STEP 2You can use ready made breadcrumbs if you want but I prefer to make my own. If wanting to make your own take 50g bread and blitz in a food processor. If using nuts blitz too.
- STEP 3Mix together the bread crumbs seeds and /or nuts and mix. Add in the cinnamon and sprinkle on top of apples.
- STEP 4Cook for 45mins and serve. You can serve with cream or custard and if summer ice cream.