The blank canvas chocolate brownie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Bake at 170c for around 25-30 minutes
- Serves 4
Luxury chocolate brownie with endless amounts of flavour possibilities.
- 225g salted butter
- 4 large free range eggs
- 300g caster sugar
- 75g high content cocoa powder
- 75g plain flour
- 225g good quality chocolate drops
- A flavour of choice e.g fresh raspberries and White chocolate or baileys or even vanilla and pistachio. Just add to completed mix.
- STEP 1Melt your chocolate drops in a heat proof bowl over very low simmering water making sure the bowl does not touch the water and in a seperate bowl melt your butter.
- STEP 2In another seperate bowl whisk the whole eggs and sugar until combined to a creamy consistency.
- STEP 3Mix together your melted butter and egg mix followed by your sieved cocoa and plain flour until a batter is made.
- STEP 4Finally add your melted chocolate and a flavour of choice, Baileys chocolate brownie and icecream is amazing you must try it! And your guests will be back for more, good luck.