Aubergine and goats cheese in honey
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 large Aubergine sliced
- 100 g Goats cheese sliced (Not crumbly)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 knob Butter
- Handfull Toasted flaked almonds
- STEP 1Pan fry the aubergine in honey and butter. Set aside
- STEP 2Pan fry the goats cheese. Be careful the cheese does not disintegrate.
- STEP 3Layer the aubergine and goats cheese on serving dish.
- STEP 4Sprinkle over the almond flakes and drizzle with the butter and honey mixture
- STEP 5Season to taste