Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Salmon asparagus lemon pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
SW 1 syn per serving, serves 4
- 2 skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- 400g asparagus cut into 3cm pieces
- Fry light
- Slat and pepper
- Dried pasta
- 400ml veg stock
- 50g Boursin light
- 200g quark
- Fresh dill finely chopped
- Zest of one lemon
- STEP 1Per heat oven to 180 fan. Line a large baking tray. Put the salmon fillets on one side of the tray and the asparagus on the other in a single layer. Spray with fry light and bake for 10-12 mins. Remove from oven cover and keep warm.
- STEP 2Meanwhile cook pasta as instructed. Drain and keep warm until needed.
- STEP 3Put stock and ginger in large pan. Bring to boil and remove from heat. Whisk Boursin with the quark, then whisk mixture into the stock until smooth. Return to heat, bring to simmer then remove from heat.
- STEP 4Flake salmon into sauce then add asparagus and dill and lemon zest. Add pasta to the pan toss and serve.