Fruit cocktail (for kids and adults)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Decorating 5 mins
- Serves 1
This fruit juice is extremely healthy and tasty
- 3 or more oranges
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 Apple
- 1 Mango
- STEP 1Using an orange juicer juice all the oranges until you have enough juice then squeeze 2 to 5 cherries (depending how much you want to taste the cherries) into the orange juice.
- STEP 2Then get a few strawberries and slice them finely and drop them carefully into the orange and cherry juice make sure the cherry juice doesn't mix with the orange juice it is meant to be layered.
- STEP 3Then finely chop the Mango, Kiwi, Blueberries and Apple and add them all in carefully.
- STEP 4lastly finely slice the rest of the fruit up and place around the glass (if possible)