Crunchy chocolate chip cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A crunchy cookie with tasty chocolate chips
- 175g/6oz plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 125g soft margarine. Plus extra for greasing
- 85g/3oz light muscavado sugar
- 55g/2oz caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 egg
- 100g milk chocolate chunks/chips
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5. Lightly grease two baking trays.
- STEP 2Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl and beat well until combined.
- STEP 3Place tablespoons of the mixture on the prepared baking tray making sure you space them a bit apart.
- STEP 4Bake in the preheated oven oven for 10-12 minutes and then use a palette knife to put on a cooling rack.
- STEP 5Enjoy