Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Nutella pie cake :)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Cooling time (15 minutes)
- Serves 7
Its so easy to make, and really good if you like nutella!:D
- 100g Butter (salted)
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Self-Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 1 Ready Made Pastry Case
Icing Sugar (For Decoration)
- Icing Sugar (For Decoration)
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/ gas 5.
- STEP 2Mix the butter (make sure its soft) and the sugar together till smooth with no bumbs.
- STEP 3Add the eggs and whisk into the mixture then slowly sieve the flour, and cocoa powder into the mixture.
- STEP 4Break the chocolate up into a microwavable container and heat the chocolate up for 1 minute stirring in between.
- STEP 5Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and stir.
- STEP 6Spread the nutella onto the bottom of the Pastry case, then pour the mixture over the top.
- STEP 7Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes untill risen, and if you put a skewer in it will come out clean.
- STEP 8Wait till cools then sieve icing sugar over the top. Enjoy! : )