Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 7 cups approx.
This drink will refresh anyone on a hot day.
- 6 lemons or 50ml of lemon juice (not sweetened)
- 150g sugar
- 400ml water
- 6 cubes ice optional
- STEP 1Cut the lemons in half and juice them. Remove any of the seeds that have come out from the lemon. Keep the lemon skin for later, this is optional.
- STEP 2Add the lemon juice, water and sugar to a jug that can shut with a lid. Shake well until the water is a misty colour. Test to see if the taste is to your liking.
- STEP 3Add the ice and lemon skins (again the lemon skin is optional) to the drink and serve to your guests.