Chocolate chip cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Cookies
Smarties chocolate chip cookies with a soft center.
- 240 g butter, chilled
- 2 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 170 g licht brown caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 300 - 400 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 170 g Smarties
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- STEP 1Heat oven to 190°C. In a bowl mix butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and the almond extract.
- STEP 2In another bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and the instant vanilla pudding. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Knead well until you have a nice cookie dough. Add the Smarties or M&M's and knead the cookie dough ones more.
- STEP 3Fill your ice scoop with cookie dough and place this on a ungreased baking sheet. Place your baking sheet with the cookies for about 15 minutes in the fridge before baking them. This prevents your cookies to collapse in the oven.
- STEP 4Bake them for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned. There is enough dough for 2 baking sheets.