Leek and mushroom tagliatelle
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 2
- 1 Leek thinly sliced.
- 60g button mushrooms sliced.
- I/2 chicken stock cube.
- 260 ml water
- Handful of lardons
- 100g tagliatelle
- 65 ml double cream
- Grated parmesan to serve and butter/oil to saute leeks/mushrooms
- STEP 1Gently fry lardons for 2 minutes.
- STEP 2Add leek and mushrooms and fry gently for 5 minutes
- STEP 3Add dissolved stock cube and water and simmer for 5 minutes
- STEP 4Cook pasta and drain
- STEP 5Pour cream into sauce and reheat very gently
- STEP 6Add pasta to sauce and serve with parmesan garnish