Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
I’ve always loved making Rocky Road for my friends and family as it’s so pretty to look at, easy to make and tastes SO DELICIOUS!
- 75g butter
- 175g milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 125g digestive biscuits
- 75g marsmallows
- icing sugar to dust on top
- STEP 1Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup together in a saucepan on a low heat.
- STEP 2Bash the cookies (in a plastic bag or inside a tea towel) with a rolling pin and aim to be left with big cookie chunks and crumbs too.
- STEP 3Pour the crushed cookies into the chocolate/butter/syrup mixture.
- STEP 4Pour in marshmallows and stir well.
- STEP 5Pop the mixture into a tin and let it set in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- STEP 6Once your Rocky Road is set, dust it with icing sugar and cut it into bars.