- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 glass
- 1 can San Pellegrino Aranciata
- Juice of 1/3 lime
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- A swig of Grenadine cordial
- STEP 1Put the mint leaves in a glass, and pour in the can of San Pellegrino Aranciata. Stir a little.
- STEP 2Squeeze in the lime juice and stir a bit more. Once the liquid has stopped turning, add in a splash of grenadine so the colour is redder in the bottom half of the glass.
- STEP 3Garnish with a slice of lime on one edge and add ice. Enjoy!