Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
delicious oreo milkshake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
made for sunny days and to enjoy. this is a quick recipe for you to use and a good start to make professional desserts.
- 4 scoops vanilla icecream
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oreos
- 3tbsp chocolate sauce
- whipped cream, to serve
- STEP 1in a jug blend the ice cream, milk, 2 tbsp of the chocolate sauce and 7 of the Oreo's until it has become smooth and creamy.
- STEP 2then with the last Oreo cut in half with a sharp knife.
- STEP 3then pour into 2 glass or mini jugs topped with whipped cream and sauce and gently place the halved Oreo's and serve with a straw.