Mars Bar Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 16 squares
A devilish chocolate rice krispie cake with the added bonus of a few Mars Bars! An indulgent crowd pleaser.
- 3-4 Mars Bars
- 85g/3oz Butter
- 100g/3cups Coco Pops
- 300g Milk Chocolate
- STEP 1Melt the Mars Bars and Butter in a saucepan until smooth.
- STEP 2Stir in the Coco Pops to the melted mixture.
- STEP 3Pour into a lined square tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon, ensuring the mixture has reached all of the corners.
- STEP 4Melt the Milk Chocolate and pour over the mixture in the tin.
- STEP 5Chill for at least an hour until set.
- STEP 6Cut into squares and serve!