Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Low GI flapjacks
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 20
A nutritious, filling snack that won't spike your blood sugar levels.
- 50g dried blueberries
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g dried apricots
- 50g raisins
- 50g pecan nuts
- 150g rolled oats
- 3tbs mixed seeds (pumpkin, sesame and sunflower)
- 3tbs agave syrup
- 100g melted coconut oil
- STEP 1Place dry ingredients into a food processor armed with a chopping blade and chop for 30 seconds.
- STEP 2Combine the wet ingredients in a saucepan over a gentle heat and mix in the dry ingredients till evenly coated.
- STEP 3Transfer to a 15cm baking tray, spread evenly and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 170 for a fan oven.
- STEP 4Divide into 20 pieces and leave to cool in the tray,