Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Chill for a few hours
- Makes Litre
Homemade icecream made with ideal milk,condense milk and custard
- 1 tin evaporated milk (Ideal)
- 1 tin condense milk
- 500ml ready made custard ( long life )
- STEP 1Place evaporated milk in the fridge over night
- STEP 2Open the tin, pour into bowl and beat until thick and creamy
- STEP 3Add the condense milk and custard and beat until well blended.
- STEP 4Place in a 1 litre ice cream tub
- STEP 5Place in freezer and let it set.
- STEP 6Serve as is or with chocolate sauce