Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
The Enchanted fairy cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 12
The Enchanted fairy cake is a strawberry, minty and chocolate cake. It is mouth watering, scrumptious and an amazing cake to eat. Therefore, you must eat this cake!!!
- mint flavour
- 2 eggs
- self raising flour-120g
- STEP 1First, pre-heat the oven 180 degrees Celsius.
- STEP 2Next, prepare your tray with cases.
- STEP 3Thirdly, get your ingredients. Correct measures and into a bowl. Mix the butter and sugar first.
- STEP 4Sieve the flour into all the ingredients.
- STEP 5Mix the batter.
- STEP 6After that, pour it into the tray.
- STEP 7Put it into the oven.
- STEP 8Take it out after 20 mins and let it cool.
- STEP 9Decorate the cake once it's cool.
- STEP 10Serve it.
- STEP 11ENJOY!