- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
A light & Lovely Tasting Cake For You & Others To Enjoy.
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 225g Butter
- 225g Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 180c/Gas mark 4.
- STEP 2Place in the middle of the oven & bake for 25/30 mins or until it springs back when pressed.
- STEP 3Insert a knife into the cake & if it comes out without any cake mixture on it the cake is cooked.
- STEP 4Once the cake is done place on a wire rack to cool.
- STEP 5Now slice whatever size of cake u want then ENJOY!!!