Asparagus bacon twirls
Member recipe by lisakilbey
ServingsServes 1 - 20
- 60 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 10 rashers streaky bacon, halved lengthways
- 125g philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tblsp honey
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Using a wooden spoon, combine cream cheese and honey in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread each strip of bacon with a thin layer or cheese mixture. Twirl each strip of bacon around 3 spears of asparagus.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Spray asparagus twirls with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Makes 20. Can be assembled ahead.