Choc chip muffins
Member recipe by annabelroderick
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
- 115g butter/4oz
- 285g self-raising flour/10oz
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 85g caster sugar/2oz
- 220ml of milk/7 floz
- 200g chocolate chips/7oz
- Preheat the oven to 200 c. Make sure the butter is cut into cubes, then melt over a low heat.
- In a bowl sift the flour and add the salt.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the sugar,milk and melted butter. Mix, then fold into flour.
- Add choc chips then spoon into muffin cases.
- Cook in the oven for 20 mins. Leave to cool then eat!