Baileys Salted Caramel Milkshake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 normal sized glass (without toppings) or 1 pint (with toppings)
A nice treat for any fan of Bailey's!
- 200ml coffee Baileys
- 60g vanilla ice cream
- 30g caramel (home-made?)
- 150ml milk (full fat?)
- Pinch of salt
- Another 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Toffee bits
- Caramel sauce (home-made?)
- STEP 1Add the Baileys, coffee, ice cream, caramel, sea salt and milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- STEP 2Pour into a milkshake glass and serve with a dollop of ice cream, followed by whipped cream,
- STEP 3Enjoy!
- STEP 4Make more.