Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fruit loaf with maple syrup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Soaking fruit for an hour
- Serves 12
All bran recipe, disappeared from their website. Much admired.
- 350g dried fruit
- 60g All Bran or generic substitute
- 3/4 cup cold tea
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 150g self raising flour
- 110g soft brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- STEP 1Soak fruit and all bran in cold tea and maple syrup for an hour.
- STEP 2Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- STEP 3Bake for one hour at 170 degrees celcius.