Avocado and Ham Toastie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Egg in hole filled with avocado and ham
- 200g leftover ham or pork, torn
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 slices avocado
- 50g cheese
- STEP 1butter the bread and cut out a hole in the centre
- STEP 2Begin to fry the bread and crack the eggs into the holes.
- STEP 3Flip the bread and ensure that the eggs are properly cooked.
- STEP 4Add the avocado, cheese and ham to the bread making a sandwich.
- STEP 5Finish frying the sandwich to heat up the filling and then serve.