Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 muffins
Easy to make, delicious and fresh blueberry muffins.
- 110g Butter
- 250g Plain Flour
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 125ml Milk
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 225g Fresh Blueberries
- STEP 1Preheat the Oven to 180 C or Gas 4. Sieve the Flour and Baking Powder And Set aside In a small Bowl.
- STEP 2Cream the Butter and Sugar in a separate bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Then add in the Eggs and beat well. Add the milk , and the flour mixture and beat until combined. Stir in the blueberries
- STEP 3Bake in 180 C / Gas 4 for 25-30 minutes