Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Set aside for 2 hours to cool
- Serves 16
chocolate circles with hundreds and thousands
- 180g block dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g block milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup hundreds and thousands
- STEP 1Line 4 baking trays with baking paper. Place dark and milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds.
- STEP 2Spoon 1 level tablespoon chocolate mixture onto 1 prepared tray. Repeat 3 more times to form 4 rounds. Tap tray on bench to spread rounds into large circles. Sprinkle generously with hundreds and thousands to coat.
- STEP 3Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture and hundreds and thousands. Set aside for 2 hours or until set. Serve.