Oriental Beef with Egg Noodles
Member recipe by lewisgwait
- 2 tender beef steaks
- A splash of oil (olive, vegetable, peanut)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 finely chopped chillies
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 a chopped onion
- 75g bean sprouts
- 150g bok choy
- 500g egg noodles
- Serving Bowls
- Heat the wok to high heat and add the beef steaks with the oil. Make sure the beef is medium rare.
- Chop the meat into strips and set to the side.
- Mix the fish sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, chillies, spring onions and corn flour in a small bowl. Set to the side
- Saute the onions until fragrant then add the bean sprouts and bok choy under reduced heat. Toss quickly in the pan and return the beef and sauces to the pan. Simmer.
- Prepare the egg noodles as per the packet's instructions.
- when the sauce has thickened slightly serve up with the noodles and garnish with lettuce leaves and the coriander.