Halloumi with Chilli
Member recipe by le_tucker
- 1 tbsp chopped chilli
- 30ml of extra-virgin olive oil
- Packet of halloumi, sliced medium-thin just under half a cm
- Juice of quarter of lemon
- Mix the chopped chilli and olive oil in a cup and leave the flavours to deepen while you cook the cheese.
- Add the cheese to a non-stick frying pan, without any oil give the cheese slices about 2 minutes a side until they're golden-brown in parts.
- Transfer the cheese onto small plates.
- Give the chilli oil a stir, spoon over the cheese, then give a spritz of lemon.