Cheese & Chutney Lettuce Wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 30 - 40 Wraps
These little "gems" are a perfect low-carb alternative to a sandwiches or a great, healthy buffet item.
- 1 The Little Farm Living Lettuce
- 1/2 - 1 tsp The Little Farm Apple Chutney
- 6 - 8 oz Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- STEP 1Pull apart lettuce into individual leaves laying them on a tray/plate, curling upwards to form a bowl like shape.
- STEP 2Spread 1/2-1 tsp of chutney on each and top with a good pinch of cheese.
- STEP 3Fold in the stem then the top of the leaf then roll tightly, securing with a toothpick.