Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Home Made Muesli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
Home Made tasty muesli
- 2 cups big rolled oats
- 2 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup hulled millet
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 1/2 cup sliced cashews
- 1/2 cup LSA
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts
- 1/2 Tbsp dried cinnamon
- 2tsp honey
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped banana chips
- 1 cup dried strawberries
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- STEP 2Put all the ingredients except the fruit, honey and the juice into a large bowl and mix.
- STEP 3Melt the honey in the microwave add in the juice and stir. Add to the mix in the bowl and stir through.
- STEP 4Add baking paper to a roasting dish or similar deep baking dish and pour the mixture into the dish. Spread out so that the cover is even .
- STEP 5Bake for 30min mixing a couple of times.
- STEP 6Allow the mixture to cool and then add the dried fruit.
- STEP 7Put into an airtight container and shake to mix the ingredients.