Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Strawberry Banana Milkshake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
strawberry Banana milkshake is a yummy and refreshing milkshake. In this recipe, you can modify it by adding more strawberries and bananas as per taste.
- 2 cup milk or substitute milk soy or almond milk
- 2 ripe bananas (for extra thickness use frozen bananas)
- 1 cup strawberries
- sugar or honey to taste
- ½ cup ice cubes(optional)
- STEP 1Wash the strawberries and chop them into pieces.
- STEP 2Peel and Chop the bananas into slices.
- STEP 3Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- STEP 4Serve immediately.