Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
One-pot roast chicken supper
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Easy and filling chicken tray bake
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 pack of sweet peppers, sliced
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 tbsp Pesto
- 250ml chicken stock
- 400g can Cannellini beans
- 80g Orzo
- 4 Chicken breasts
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6, Place the onion, peppers and tomatoes in a roasting tin or ovenproof dish Spray lightly with oil and roast for 10 minutes.
- STEP 2Stir together the pesto and chicken stock and stir into the tin along with the beans and orzo. Sit the chicken breasts on top and return to the oven for 30 minutes until the pasta is tender and the chicken is nicely browned and cooked through with no pink meat.
- STEP 3Divide between bowls and serve.