Cookie Dough Pizza
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
- 100g Caster sugar + 100g Brown sugar
- 125g butter
- 2tsps vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 150g Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 75g milk chocolate chips
- 4 tbsps chocolate spread
- 75g white chocolate chips
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180c.
- STEP 2Cream butter and both sugars.
- STEP 3Stir in egg and vanilla until smooth. Add milk chocolate chips, flour and baking powder and mix until you have a sticky dough.
- STEP 4Spoon dough into a cake tin and smooth surface.
- STEP 5Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- STEP 6Spread over chocolate spread to 2cm of the edge. Sprinkle over white chocolate chips and return to the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- STEP 7Best served warm with ice-cream.