Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 24
- 4 halved and pitted fresh plums
- 4 halved and pitted fresh peaches
- 4 halved and pitted fresh nectarines
- 2 juiced lemons
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 mint sprigs (optional)
- STEP 1Cut each half of fruit into thirds.
- STEP 2Place fruit in medium bowl, add lemon juice and cayenne pepper; mix well.
- STEP 3Marinate fruit for 1 hour.
- STEP 4On a skewer, alternate fruit wedges; chill.
- STEP 5Garnish with mint sprig, if desired.