Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes as many as you make
It's a sausage roll, on toast, with mayonnaise. What more can you ask for.
- sausage roll
- STEP 1Put the sausage roll in the microwave for around 20 seconds
- STEP 2put the bread in the toaster until lightly done/golden
- STEP 3once the toast has popped up, butter it and then place the microwaved sausage roll on it on the edge.
- STEP 4add mayonnaise and then fold the toast over.
- STEP 5Enjoy.