Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate and coffee milk
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1
A blend of coffee and chocolate mixed with a little sweetness to create a perfect drink to warm you up on a chilly day.
- Chocolate powder
- Honey (or your choice of sweetener)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- STEP 1First, fill a mug with milk and put it in the microwave for however much time you want (depends on how hot you want it to be) or boil it in a saucepan.
- STEP 2Next, put in the amount of chocolate powder and coffee you want (I put in 3 teaspoons of chocolate powder and 1 teaspoon of coffee).
- STEP 3Now, add your sweetener of choice.
- STEP 4After, mix it all up and top it off with some whipped cream and sprinkles or a pinch of chocolate powder/coffee. You can really add whatever you want, this is just what I usually do.
- STEP 5Finally, serve it up with a straw and ENJOY! :)