- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
Super easy, satiating dish which you can serve with any side you want.
- 500 g mince beef
- 10 g fresh coriander
- 10 g fresh mint
- 15 g grated Parmesan
- 1 egg
- 20 ml milk
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- STEP 1In a large bowl, mix together all meatballs ingredients.
- STEP 2Using your hands, shape into small balls, roughly 35 g each.
- STEP 3Place them on a baking tray and bake for around 15 minutes in 180 °C, turning them once, until they are starting to be brown.
- STEP 4Just before eating sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with roasted potatoes, sour cream or Tzatziki.