Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Vegan chocolate cake -basic recipe
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cup cakes
Basic recipe for a vegan chocolate cake, can be used to make buns or a cake
- Self Raising Flour 1.5 cups
- Muscovado sugar 1 cup
- High quality sunflour or rapeseed Oil 1/3 cup
- Coconut 1/3 cup
- Cocoa Powder 1/3 cup
- salt 1/2 tsp
- Cold water 1 cup
- STEP 1Put the ingredients together in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- STEP 2Either put them in to cup cake cases or a lined 8 inch tin
- STEP 3Cook for about 30 mins in a medium oven i.e. 180 Celsius