Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Vegan Raspberry and Coconut Pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A modified version of a recipe I found online :) This should feed two people.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cup of Raspberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
- Sesame Oil to fry in
- Golden/Maple Syrup to serve
- STEP 1In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and dessicated coconut. In a small jug combine the milk, yogurt and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- STEP 2Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add sesame oil, if needed. Using a ladle, pour batter onto the skillet and slightly flatten out with the back of the ladle. Cook the pancake until lightly browned on the bottom, then flip to repeat on the other side.
- STEP 3Remove the pancake from the frying pan and place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter. This should feed two people.