Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes approx 10 large muffins
lovely moist banana muffins
- 125g butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 very ripe bananas mashed
- 190g self raising flour
- 60 ml milk
- STEP 1melt butter,sugar and vanilla together in a pan (i use microwave on low and keep stirring)
- STEP 2when melted remove from heat and stir in mashed banana.
- STEP 3stir in beaten egg.
- STEP 4sift in flour.
- STEP 5then add in milk and stir well. the mixture will be quite wet.
- STEP 6chopped up chocolate nuts or dried fruit is a nice addition. i used some chocolate orange easter egg which was lovely