Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Quick and easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 cups long grain rice (400g)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes (120ml)
- 3 1/2 cups stock (840ml)
- STEP 1Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the onion and garlic until the onions are soft.
- STEP 2Add the rice and constantly stir until the rice is lightly browned.
- STEP 3Add the tomatoes and the stock and bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer until cooked.