Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
cheesy beans on toast
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
- 5 slices of cheddar cheese cut in half (add more if wanted)
- 1 tin of Heinz beans
- 2 slices of bread
- Little butter
- STEP 1Put bread in the toaster, then butter toast.
- STEP 2Put beans in a saucepan on a medium heat and add cheese.
- STEP 3Occasionally stir beans and cheese untill the cheese is all melted and is all Ozzie
- STEP 4pour beans on the toast and enjoy