Chocolate ice cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- freezing 8 hours
- Serves 5
You don´t need and ice cream machine for this recipe.
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 90 ml whole milk
- 90 ml Baileys liquor
- 1 ripe banana
- 15 ml dark rum
- 40 g vanilla sugar
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar (or more if you like)
- 2 tablespoons sweet cocoa powder
- STEP 1In a pan melt the chocolate with the milk.
- STEP 2Add sugar to the mixture.
- STEP 3Blend the melted chocolate, banana, alcohol and coca powder.
- STEP 4Pour into a container and let freeze. (about 8 hours)