Stuffed peppers with quinoa, olives and feta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Delicious, healthy and vegetarian.
- 2 red peppers
- 2 cups of white quinoa
- Half a courgette
- Half a block of feta cheese
- Half a jar of black olives
- STEP 1Slice each red pepper in half and take out all the seeds. Lightly coat in olive oil and place on a baking tray. Roast for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees.
- STEP 2In a pan pour 3 cups of boiling water, 2 cups of quinoa and a little vegetable stock. Cover the pan and leave on a medium heat for 8 minutes or until the quinoa is done.
- STEP 3Thinly slice courgettes and lightly fry in olive oil for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the olives and add to the frying pan.
- STEP 4When the quinoa is cooked add the courgettes, olives, cubed feta and a sprinkle of parsley. Mix in well then spoon the filling into the pepper halves.
- STEP 5Place the stuffed peppers back into the oven for a further 5-10 minutes to hear through.