The chocolate hint.
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 12 cakes
- 150g Self raising flower
- 50g Caster sugar
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 tbs of Chocolate dessert sauce
- 50g Butter
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180°C. Put the flower and sugar into a bowl, stir them together.
- STEP 2Add the eggs in a little at a time, folding well after each addition.
- STEP 3Add the chocolate dessert sauce, mix well.
- STEP 4Microwave the butter 'till soft then fold in.
- STEP 5Pop an even amount of the mixture in silicon cake cases and put them in the oven.