Aunty Bridget's chocolate cake recipe
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 sandwich cake or 12 cupcakes or 24 fairy cakes
The best, unfailing recipe ever!!
- 180g self raising flour
- 240g caster sugar
- 250ml milk
- 125ml oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 60g cocoa powder
- STEP 1Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and combine until the mixture is loose. It should be of a pouring consistency.
- STEP 2Bake for 30/35 mins at 175 degrees for a sandwich cake or about 12 minutes if making cupcakes.