Citrus Tandoori Marinated Pimento Olives
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 15 pimento olives
- 100g Thick yoghurt
- 25g Garam masala powder
- 1pc Lemon zest
- 20g Chilli powder
- 20g Salt
- Freshly ground pepper (taste)
- 15g Mint chopped
- 10g Chopped coriander
- 10g Tandoori seasoning
- STEP 1Place all the ingredients together to prepare the marinade.
- STEP 2Mix well with the yoghurt , taste and adjust salt accordingly.
- STEP 3Coat the marinade on the olives, and cook it for a few minutes in the tandoor or in an oven with high temperature.
- STEP 4Once the marinade gets a nice colour take it out, sprinkle lemon juice and top off with finely chopped coriander and tandoori seasoning.