- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 biscuits
- 250g Butter
- 140g Caster Sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 250g Plain Flour
- 50g Cocoa powder
- Extra plain flour for mixing
- STEP 1Preheat your oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- STEP 2Line your baking tray with some baking paper.
- STEP 3Add the butter, sugar, egg yolk, plain flour and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well until it forms a dough.
- STEP 4Once your mixture forms a dough flour your board and roll out into a flat dough (but not to flat!) and cut out your shapes.
- STEP 5Put them on your baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- STEP 6Leave them to cool for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy!